Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thrursday 14 August 2008

i changed the spelling error XD
i guess it wasn't too late =P
i cuoldn't go onto the internet yesterday since my phone became abit cacat
oh we won the basketball match against year 7 =D
it was fun,i fell when i ran and my knee scraped against the ground XD
i ran around and lost the plaster tht was on it T_____T
i've realised tht i have many typos in my previous blog entires =o
sorry abt tht for the ppl who WASTE their time reading my crap ><
was tht an insult? sry if it was T.T
Syaf and I started talking abit yesterday..so i guess i'm neutral with her
but...she's weirdly nice now o.O
yes, weirdly nice ><
she usually starts a convo with me or gets my attention by saying smth
tht insults someone...>.>
yay =D today we had whipped cream -> me,amy,sam,kim,and frens XD
but dam it we dun have pictures cos it was at school =(
THANK YOU ANGELO AND DON XD
frm sam and us all who had whip cream ><

No comments: