Friday, August 29, 2008

BRACES = =

1.15 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I GOT BRACES IN ONE DAY AND EXTRACTED MY 4 TEETH ON THE SAME DAY T.T
THIS SUX!!!I CAN'T EVEN EAT AND I CAN'T FEEL MY MOUTH T_____T
THEY'RE SO MEEEEEEAAAAAAAAN!!!! = =
they've been bleeding for half an hour!
i want to eat i'm starving = =
dammit i can't eat chocolate anymore!!!!
stupid eddy!!!! didn't give me chocolate earlier yesterday!!!jkjk
dunno if i can still go play basketball later >..>
i don;t think i can...><
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH MY TEETH WITHOUT FEELING PAIN = =

4.17pm
the dentist put the wiring and she's going to pull out 2 more teeth tomorrow = =
it was bleeding for more than 2 hours = =
stupid teeth!and gums! = = i couldn't even eat magee mee = =
i had to mash it>___>

11.49pm
-______________________________-
everyone who had braces was saying to me before:
when you get braces it won't hurt! it won't hurt!you have to eat porridge for a few days etc. etc..
but i just ate porridge...>__>
well i DIDN'T eat all of it....i was struggling to eat it since whenever my teeth made contact with anything solid or semi-solid it'd hurt = =
that was just so stupid! i couldn't even eat ice cream properly T__T
this is torture!!!tomorrow i'm going back to the dentist
there is pain now but it's beareble ><
i don't even know if the pain killers the dentist gave me worked
i took 2 after the extraction and it still felt the same T____________T

No comments: