Saturday, October 4, 2008

AIRBRUSHING <3333333


















aha!! my first time airbrushing~~~













(making people look oh so very perfect)













yea it kindda sucks compared to pros.













but whatever anyway =.=













aha~ i changed her sweater to green













bleh it gets abit pixelated dues to format change =P



























i made myself a siggy~






i dunno wht it is though.






people just make them =.=






so i decided that i should have one too!






aha~ that reminds me...




i made a few random icons for msn =P




i'm using the rainbow one now =)




ahahaha can't believe i used to be so nooby in phtoshop




now looking back on past works XD




Past Works (NOOOOOOOOBY ONES!!!!=.=)


1)my freaky colourizing XD


has it improved?: YES! fortunately T_____T


(past)










2) avis

has it improved?: i guess so???

(past)







so all in all i gueess my editing did improve >.<

or so jos says it did!!!! =___=

oh well i think it did.

my past editings sucked!!!!

1 comment: